Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

How to Be a Good Soccer Player

http://ryan-macdonald.blogspot.com/Soccer isn't one of those sports that when you wake up in the morning you just decide you want to try and then become a pro soccer player the next day. Soccer is something that take hard work and dedication. So when people ask me "How did you do that!?" "How long did it take for you to learn that trick?" My usual answer would be hard work and dedication, which of course is probably the answer for everything that people want to achieve in their lives. But when I say that about soccer, I really truly believe that is what it takes for someone to become a soccer player, that and of course long hours of practice.

When you want to become a good soccer player you must first decide if this is what you want to do right now with your life, decide if soccer is your number one priority. Because like I said soccer takes hard work and dedication. Once you have decided that soccer is what you want to do, you must begin to prioritize what you need and/or want to work on first. A good soccer player always works on what his weakest strengths are first in order to make sure that they have the harder things down pact before they move on to other things or to more difficult things. Soccer players should never get discouraged if they do not get it right the first, second, or even twentieth time, this is where the hard work comes in.

When I say hard work I don't only mean that you sweat a lot and you are tired. I mean trying your very best at everything you do, no matter if you hate to do it or it is the best thing that you have ever tried. Dedication is when you are wholly committed to a particular course of thought or action. If you are fully committed to soccer you will do everything it takes to become a better soccer player each day no matter how long it takes and what you have to do. Do whatever it takes to achieve your goal.

I'm going to be honest, not everyone has the strengths or the patience or the true dedication to do what it takes to become a better soccer than what they really want to become. But I'm telling you honestly and truly, as a soccer player myself, what it really takds to become a soccer player... a good soccer player. I'm telling you this because I want you to succeed as much as I succeeded and as much as you know that you can succeed. All it takes is hard work and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment